Last night in a local TV interview, anti-Trump activist Garland Tucker doubled down on his attacks on the President.
In September 2016, in the heat of the battle for the presidency, Tucker launched a cheap shot at President Trump in the form of an op-ed attacking his character.
And last night, Tucker refused to back off his attacks on Trump in the op-ed, claiming: “some of the comments I made in the op-ed are still true.”
So we have a question: which comments specifically are still true?
- Is Trump still “seriously flawed?”
- Is the fact he is the leader of the Republican Party still a sign “the system is somehow broken?”
- Is Trump still not a “good, solid, conservative Republican?”
- Is he still “heretical?”
- Do you still think Trump makes “some of the most unkind, disgusting comments ever made by any American politician?”
- Do you stand by your statement that Christians will have a tough time supporting Trump as “a twice-divorced admitted adulterer?”