Bill Nelson is catching some heat for attacking Gov. Rick Scott’s wife for managing her own finances. Apparently, he believes women just aren’t capable of this sort of thing.
This is the latest example of Nelson struggling to keep up with the times. The only difference is that instead of being stuck in the 1980s rambling on about rocket ships, he’s rambling on about a woman’s place in the household like we’re in the 1950s.
“Most men of Bill Nelson’s generation have figured out it’s a new day with strong, smart, empowered women. But as in so many other things, Nelson seems foggily stuck in the distant past.” –Senate Leadership Fund Spokesman Chris Pack
- Wait, what? Bill Nelson Admits He Doesn’t Know What ZTE Is
- Ever-Aloof Bill Nelson’s Recess Flip-Flop
- So Much for the ‘Immigrant Children Crisis,’ a Bill Nelson Issue that Isn’t
- Erratic Bill “Flipper” Nelson Flip-Flops Yet Again
- Bill Nelson’s Staff Left Him Unattended and He Made Another Mess
- Bill Nelson Has Seemingly Returned to Outer Space
- Bill Nelson Tragically Forced to Admit His Memory Is Failing
- Bill Nelson—Lying? Or Just Losing It?