Fabrication of Russian “Penetration” of FL Election System Raises Red Flags
Sen. Bill Nelson was slammed today with a “Four Pinocchios” rating by a Washington Post fact-checker which found that Nelson had fabricated his astonishing claim that Russians had “penetrated” Florida’s “election apparatus” and were now capable of altering voting records at will.
The Post’s “Four Pinocchios” rating is reserved for egregious lies. However, Nelson’s erratic performance in a taped explanation suggests that Nelson may not be deliberately lying; it appears he is having trouble with consistent, organized thought.
Even worse, while trying to explain away his delusions, Nelson misquoted himself on numerous occasions. It is all very tragic, and is a testament to the horrible job that Nelson’s caretakers have done at sheltering the poor man.
“Bill Nelson’s caretakers are completely incompetent and have once again allowed the poor Senator to embarrass himself. Nelson needs to retire so he can finally get the care he needs.” –Senate Leadership Fund Spokesman Chris Pack
- Wait, what? Bill Nelson Admits He Doesn’t Know What ZTE Is
- Ever-Aloof Bill Nelson’s Recess Flip-Flop
- So Much for the ‘Immigrant Children Crisis,’ a Bill Nelson Issue that Isn’t
- Erratic Bill “Flipper” Nelson Flip-Flops Yet Again
- Bill Nelson’s Staff Left Him Unattended and He Made Another Mess
- Bill Nelson Has Seemingly Returned to Outer Space
- Bill Nelson Tragically Forced to Admit His Memory Is Failing