If Maggie Hassan’s new ad pretending to run away from Joe Biden’s energy agenda is any indication, she’s pretty afraid to run on her own record. So we thought we’d lay it all out.
And Hassan has been there every step of the way to support Joe Biden’s anti-American energy agenda that made the gas crisis worse. Here are FIVE times Hassan stood with Biden against American energy production:
- Hassan votedfor a methane tax that would increase costs for oil and gas producers by up to $10 billion per year.
- Hassan votedagainst approval of the Keystone XL pipeline.
- Hassan votedagainst legislation to prohibit a ban on fracking in the United States.
- Hassan votedagainst allowing drilling in ANWR.
- Hassan votedagainst expanding natural gas production in the United States.
Not to mention, as recently as February of this year, Hassan dodged on whether she would support more domestic oil drilling or natural gas use, saying instead: “In the long run, we have to pivot to a clean energy economy.”
“Maggie Hassan won’t run on her actual record, because her record is almost 98% support of the Biden agenda crushing American energy production and causing gas prices to rise for Granite Staters. Hassan can’t pretend to grow a backbone just because it’s an election year – her party-line voting record for the extreme anti-energy Biden agenda is hers to be held accountable for.” -SLF Communications Director Jack Pandol