Val Demings – who tonight won the Democratic Senate nomination to take on Marco Rubio in Florida – presents herself in a completely different light than how she votes in Washington.
The most important statistic of the night: Val Demings votes with Joe Biden 100% of the time in Congress.
That means enabling every radical policy in Joe Biden’s agenda – or advocating taking it even further left. Demings’ liberal greatest hits include:
- Voting for reckless spending in the so-called American Rescue Plan that drove up inflation and sent millions to wasteful projects.
- Voting to hike taxes by hundreds of billions of dollars on families as the economy enters a recession.
- Voting to undermine American energy production, even as the price at the pump soars for her constituents.
- Voting against banning funding for sanctuary cities, and voting to cut funding for Immigrations and Customs Enforcement (ICE).
- Voting for a bill that would allocate enough funds for 87,000 new IRS hires; new auditors to harass small businesses.
- Voicing support for defunding the police and calling violent riots “a beautiful sight.”
- Praising the head of the American Federation of Teachers Randi Weingarten – who fought to keep schools closed during the pandemic – as “amazing.”
- Voting to allow federal funds to be used to teach critical race theory in Florida’s public schools.
“Val Demings has rubber stamped every destructive Biden policy in Congress – and what’s worse, she’d go even further left if she could get away with it. Demings doesn’t care that she sent Floridians’ gas and grocery prices through the roof, so they’ll send her packing in November.” -SLF Communications Director Jack Pandol