Rashida Tlaib is in the news again, embarrassing the state of Michigan with more anti-Semitic remarks, telling Yahoo News:
“There’s a kind of a calming feeling, I always tell folks, when I think of the Holocaust and the tragedy of the Holocaust, and the fact that it was my ancestors — Palestinians — who lost their land, and some lost their lives, their livelihood, their human dignity, their existence, in many ways, had been wiped out.”
This is hardly the first time Tlaib’s anti-Semitic tendencies have been exposed, either.
- Tlaib accused supporters of Israel of having ‘dual loyalty’
- Tlaib authored an op-ed for Louis Farrakhan’s anti-Semitic outlet, Final Call
- Tlaib has repeatedly defended anti-Semitic Representative Ilhan Omar (D-MN)
- Tlaib was criticized by members of her party for organizing a trip to the West Bank while excluding visits to Israel
- Tlaib follows a blatantly anti-Semitic Instagram page
- Tlaib’s fundraiser was criticized for social media posts calling Jews ‘satanic’
How many times will Rashida Tlaib offend Jewish Michiganders before Gary Peters speaks up?